Monday, September 17, 2007

A little more Light

As I said in my last post times have been a little ruff lately. Last week we didn't down VR or even step foot into SSC. This week we were having big issues with Mag when we had one or two shotted him in the past couple of weeks. Things are looking up though. We still haven't downed Mag this week but we did down VR and Lurker. I'm not sure what we are doing tonight. I assume that we will go to Mag if we have the tanks and try and do Tidewalker after words.

Toon Update:
Graylo - This weekend was a mainly farming and PVP. I desided to try out the Gatherer Mod this weekend and so far I am impressed but I really need to build my database. One of the nice things about it is that it syncs with your guild members, so when they farm a node it populates your data base. Unfortunately for me the only people farming with the mod in my guild were all Miners. So I will be prepared if I ever level my Warrior up from level 16.
From a PvP perspective, I did get enough AB marks for the [Veteran's Wyrmhide Belt] which was my biggest whole for PvP gear. I think I am going to go for the caster ring or caster neck next. I have enough marks for both, but need about 5000 more honor.
Just a quick comment on battlegrounds. I think I've decided that I am only going to do AB or WSG if I am in a premade. It just sucks otherwise. A couple of weeks ago I was trying to farm 20 WSG marks but I didn't have a group. I ended up playing 18 games and went 1 - 17. When the next WSG weekend game around I got a group and played 5 games. We went 4 - 1. This weekend I did a lot of AB. I played 4 or 5 games by my self and lost all of them despite some of them being close. After my guild got a group together we played 9 games won all of them with 4 of them 5 caps.
From a PvE perspective, I was there for the Lurker downing and had a really good night. First of all I got the [Velvet Boots of the Guardian], so I will no longer be looking for the Boots of Foretelling. These Feet aren't perfect because I would like a little more Stam and Int, but from a DPS standpoint they are a definite improvement over the PVP boots I was using. The other amazing thing was that I lead the DPS meter on several different peoples damage meter during the Lurker fight. I have always thought that Moonkin were underrated by most people but I have also always thought of Moonkin as more of DPS support class. Meaning that we help other people do more damage and do decent damage our selves, but never leading damage when compared with equally geared damage dealers like Locks, Mages, or Rogues. Anyway Yay for me.

Graypal - I got Graypal to 44 but didn't really play him much this weekend. He has mainly been building rested experience. Other than that there isn't really anything else to talk about.

No comments: